3. Impact of Recent Tax Changes on Matrimonial Law Practitioners
This is a streaming video allowing you to watch any time and as often as you wish. We have requested 1 CLE credit for this program.
Recent legislation provides for significant tax changes, impacting such issues as the Recovery Rebate Credit, Child Tax Credit, and Child and Dependent Care Credit. Do you know how these will impact your pending cases? This program will discuss the implications of:
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act of 2020)
- The Coronavirus Response and Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021
- The COVID-Related Tax Relief Act
- The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
It is critically important to be aware of these tax changes as you navigate your domestic relations cases going forward. This program will give you the information you need to recognize the issues these changes present!